Microblading and Facial Micropigmentation Course
Aesthetic Micropigmentation or Permanent Makeup embellishes, shapes, corrects asymmetries or imperfections of eyebrows, lips and eyes. Through this technique you can be a Permanent Makeup Artist or PMU Artist, managing to have your own clients and start a career within permanent aesthetics.
- Duration: 27 hours (3 days)
- Hours: 09:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday). Hands on practice in small groups of a 2 hour duration between 10:00 and 19:00 (Monday)
- Type: Offline Learning (Las Condes, Santiago)
- Training Manual
- Equipment: PMU Machine, Tebori, SWISS COLOR pigments approved by the European Union for eyebrows, lips, eyes, needles, microblades, cups, artificial skin) 1 school ruler, eyebrow tweezers, small scissors, pencil makeup eyes.
- Disposable material for practices.
- Facial Micropigmentation and Microblading Certificate.
- An International Swiss Color Certificate (once approved three works of each studied technique).
- A Certificate of Asepsis and Antisepsis.
- Right to hands on practice with live model (s).
*Student must be over 18 years of age
*Access to a practice room after the course to continue to practice on live models under the guidance of one of our supervisors and free of charge.
More info Download program