Paola Gateño Studio is an Artistic Study of Permanent Makeup (PMU); whose European origin, in products and in trend; rescues the natural aesthetics of each client through the technique of Micropigmentation, using organic pigments, achieving a personalized work by its director – Paola Gateño – and by very experienced professionals.
The Permanent Makeup highlights the features of the face and body in a subtle way; achieving highly aesthetic results using organic pigments compatible with each skin type.Meet them here!
Since the age of nine, Paola Gateño has been linked to art. Her history, passion and career have made her a national and international reference for permanent makeup. Give your resume a new skill and learn Micropigmentation with us!Learn with us
PAOLA GATEÑO CARACCIOLI
- Founder and Director Paola Gateño Studio, The Beauty Holding World Wide Company PMU Clinic and Academy.
- Founder and Director FEMPO Foundation Santiago (Chile)
- Member of Worlwide Association of Female Professionals
- Member of the ESTP, European Society of Tattoo and Pigment Research
- Precursor of Clinical studies and Research on the positive effects of Oncological PMU in Mastectomized patients
- Author of two chapters in the coming book “Cosmetic and Medical Tattoos”, publisher Karger AG, Switzerland
- Organizer of the International Congress Salon Look Madrid-Santiago, First & Second Edition in Santiago, Chile
- Speaker in Medical PMU and Areola Pigmentation in Medical Congresses, Hospitals, Clinics, Fairs and Conferences
- Training of Medical Staff including Plastic Surgeons and Oncologists
- Master Instructor in PMU & Microblading
- World Wide Speaker
- World Wide Master Instructor
- Master in PMU Areola Reconstruction
- Master in PMU Paramedical Oncology Esthertician
SWISS COLOR CHILE
Paola Gateño is a Swiss Color First Quality ambassador, organic Swiss pigments free of iron oxide and high precision HD Micropigmentation machines. You can buy them here
Aesthetics must be linked to the ethics of the affections and not in separate ways.Go to fundacionfempo.cl