Tricopigmentation – Capillary Densification
Capillary Micropigmentation or Tricopigmentation is a specialty of Micropigmentation that deals exclusively with areas with deficit in the scalp. Being in full expansion in recent years, this alternative provides solutions to the problems of alopecia, baldness, scars and is a complementary treatment to interventions by transplants and other hair treatments. The Tricopigmentation technique seeks to imitate the hair in its first phase of growth creating a 3D optical effect imitating the density and color existing in the Socratic crown (lower area of the neck). Through a combination of strokes and shading at different epidermal level an imitation of extremely natural hair is painlessly and without side effects.
- Duration: 10 hours (2 days)
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (day 1) and 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (day 2)
- Modality: Offline Learning (Las Condes, Santiago)
- Training Manual
- Certificate of the Capillary Densification-Tricopigmentation Course.
- Full Kit: Professional demographer, SWISS COLOR Pigments (approved by the European Union SKIN colors), tip needles, cups and artificial leather.
- Disposable material for practices.
*Access to a practice room after the course to continue to practice on live models under the guidance of one of our supervisors and free of charge.
* Student must be over 18 years of age
More info Download program