Paramedical and Oncological Micropigmentation
Through the technique of Micropigmentation it is possible to partially or completely reconstruct the mammary areolas and nipples to mastectomized patients who have suffered the loss of a breast; camouflage scars or simply be with them in the process of chemotherapy with the regeneration of eyebrows and eyelashes. At the paramedical level, the imperfections of the skin, such as scars, stretch marks, burns or areas that have lost their color, are corrected, returning them to natural pigmentation. Different techniques of high technology are applied and personalized by Paola Gateño to treat the color, the texture, the thickness and the elasticity of the scar.
- Duration: 17 hours (3 days)
- Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Saturday and Sunday) and 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Monday)
- Type: Offline Learning (Las Condes, Santiago)
- Training Manual
- Paramedical and Oncological Micropigmentation Certificate
- An International Swiss Color Certificate (once approved three works of each studied technique).
- Full Kit: PMU Machine, SWISS COLOR pigments (approved by the European Union, SKIN colors), needles, cups and artificial skin.
- Disposable material for practices.
*Student must be over 18 years of age
*Access to a practice room after the course to continue to practice on live models under the guidance of one of our supervisors and free of charge.
More info Download program