Micropigmentation is a technique that inserts certified organic pigments into the first layer of the skin using sterile single disposable needles.
No, it is a semi-permanent make-up, since the pigments tend to soften over time until they disappear completely. The duration varies according to the technique and the area, from 1 to 3 years. Environmental conditions, creams, sun exposure, sweat and water are factors that cause smoothing, so an annual retouch is recommended to maintain a permanent natural appearance.
This procedure is minimally invasive, and it can be said that recovery time is not needed, however in the treated area the color will be a little dark for a few days and then it will be lightened to a more natural tone, after this the second visit will be necessary. to perfect the shape and deepen the color. In some cases, delicate skin such as the eyelid area may be swollen, however you can return to work and normal activities immediately after the procedure.
It is very important to follow the advice of the professional after micropigmentation to reduce the risk of complications including:
- NO SOLAR LIGHT directly on the treated area.
- DAILY HYGIENE: The patient should wash their hands thoroughly before touching the pigmented area.
- DO NOT HURT THE PIGMENTED ZONE: Do not scratch and do not remove the scabs of the skin.
- FOOD: Do not eat spicy or seafood (in case of Lip Micropigmentation).
- DO NOT WET the pigmented area with water from the shower, sea, pool, steam pot, shampoo or conditioner until 7 days after the procedure.
- Do not go to the solarium, sauna, jacuzzi during healing.
- AVOID MAKEUP in the treated area for 3-5 days
Precisely, it is his naturalness that makes it one of the main alternatives to permanent tattoos. To be happy with the results it is better to go to a specialized center with real professionals.